View this post on Instagram
Vegan Oatmeal Cookieson
First of all, we would like to acknowledge and say thank you very much to Rhian’s Recipes for this excellent and very enjoyable recipe.
These delicious and easy-to-make vegan oatmeal cookies are soft and chewy plus packed with a yummy banana that adds sweetness and nutrients that make it a very healthy snack too.
Making these cookies is simple and easy, and it only takes a few ingredients and simple steps. That is Perfect at any time of dessert or snack!
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup flaxseed egg
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup quinoa flacks
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Chocolate chips
- In a bowl mash banana with the help of a fork
- And then add the flaxseed egg and oats and quinoa flacks, raw cacao powder, and finally mix it.
- Now add the chocolate chips and mix it very well. And in a baking sheet scoop the mixer in a baking sheet.
- Shape the dough with your hand.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your newly-baked vegan cookies!