With its golden-brown finish and rich texture, vegan potato omelette make a feast for the eyes and belly. Try this recipe whenever you want a quick, richly nutritious meal. It brims with nutrients like fiber, magnesium, proteins, and much more.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black salt
- 800g potatoes
- 1 cup gram flour
- Peel and wash the potatoes, chop them into 1m cubes, and simmer in a skillet. Also, add a pinch of salt and nothing else so it will be vegan.
- Fill a mixing bowl with one cup each of flour and water, whisk away all the lumps, and then add a teaspoon of salt a and a quarter teaspoon of black salt.
- Add the cooked potatoes and stir thoroughly, but gently to avoid crush the potatoes and have a perfect vegan potato omelette.
- Turn the mixture into a pan coated with 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Use your spatula to flatten the top and neaten up the sides.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium low, and simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Next, flip the vegan omelet by using your spatula to release it from the pan’s sides, turning it over using a wet plate, and then returning it to the fire. Cook the flipped side for another 8-10 minutes on low medium heat.
You can serve your delicious golden-brown Vegan Potato Omelette with vegan mayonnaise, stew, or any sauce of your choice.