View this post on Instagram
Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Saladon
Hello, Chef Meg Unprocessed, we thank you for the wonderful meals. Easy to make in advance and highly portable, this quinoa and roasted vegetable salad is perfect for picnics and potlucks.
- ½ cup zucchini, cube
- ½ cup sweet potato, cube
- 1 cup cherry tomato, halved
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup corn, fresh or canned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ lemon, for juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the zucchini, sweet potato, tomatoes, onion, and corn to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then season with garlic salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly, keeping the vegetables separate on the pan.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to a large bowl, and add the quinoa. Toss well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Pour over the veggies and quinoa, and toss to coat. Garnish with parsley.