Cheese sauces are useful for their protein-rich and creamy taste. Here are three recipes you can make using nut-free vegan cheese sauce.
- Slice your cauliflower into florets, slice butternut squash and steam in a pot of organic stock for four minutes.
- Sauté chopped garlic in water(or olive oil) in a non-stick pan and stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Transfer cooked cauliflower to a blender, mix with 1 ½ cups of the cooking broth, add sautéed garlic, nutritional yeast, spices, salt, canned coconut milk and blend for 2-3 minutes until thick and smooth.
Enjoy your vegan cheese sauce with any of the recipes below.
Buffalo Jackfruit Grilled Cheese
- Shred a 20-ounce can of jackfruit pieces until it looks like shredded meat.
- Heat up a skillet with a tiny bit of oil and burn jackfruit for few minutes until it turns brown on the edges.
- Prepare buffalo sauce by melting vegan butter in a saucepan on medium heat, add buffalo hot sauce, spices, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt, stir thoroughly and allow to simmer.
- Pour buffalo sauce over boiling jackfruit and add a little water; cook for 15 minutes.
- Assemble grilled sandwich by drizzling little oil on both sides of bread. Add a few spoons of cheese sauce and a helping of buffalo jackfruit, sautéed spinach, few more spoons of cheese and cook sandwiches for about two minutes in a skillet until it turns brown on both sides.
Enjoy your cheese sauce sandwich!
Creamy Cheesy Pasta
- Cook pasta of your choice in salted boiling water for 10 minutes, drain cooking water and place pasta in a pan on medium heat.
- Lace vegan cheese sauce on top, stir to coat properly, and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
Serve pasta and enjoy the creamy goodness!
Tex-Mex Tempeh Quesadillas
- Dice up jalapeno peppers along with garlic, sliced onions, and mushrooms; grate tempeh.
- Heat up a skillet and sauté sliced onions, add garlic and jalapeno, followed mushrooms, tempeh, and the Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Cook until mushrooms begin to brown and add salt just before taking off the heat.
- Add tomato paste and lime juice.
- To assemble quesadillas, spread vegan cheese on a tortilla, followed by mushroom tempeh, more cheese sauce, and another tortilla.
- Heat slightly in a skillet until turns golden brown.
Serve and enjoy your meals that is Nut-free Vegan Cheese Sauce!