View this post on Instagram
Miso Roasted Caulifloweron
Big thanks to The Tasty K for a wonderful recipe idea! These miso roasted cauliflower bites that are little umami bites. They are super easy to make.
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower head
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp brown rice miso
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp date syrup
- 5-6 Tbsp. water
- Wash your cauliflower and trim the leaves so that it stands straight.
- Fill a large pot with water (until ¾ full) and bring to boil. Once boiling, carefully add in the whole cauliflower head. Boil for 10-12 minutes (depending on the size of your cauliflower) and drain when done.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/390°F and line a baking sheet with paper.
- Place your cauliflower on the sheet and gently massage the olive oil into the head. Sprinkle some salt on top and bake in the oven for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare your miso sauce by mixing all ingredients together. Take the cauliflower out of the oven and gently brush the sauce on top and the sides. Place back into the oven and bake for another 7-10 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Prepare your taste buds for a savory miso roasted cauliflower.