Chickpea curry sauce is fast becoming a favorite for advocates of plant-based eating. With its rich blend of tasty spiciness and delicious goodness, this sauce will definitely have you coming back for more.
- Curry powder
- Cumin powder
- Coriander powder
- Ground paprika
- Black pepper
- A tin of chopped tomatoes
- A tin of coconut milk
- Start off by draining your soaked chickpeas.
- Chop your onions, chili, and garlic, grate your ginger and fry in a pan with three tablespoons of oil on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add one tablespoon of curry powder, one tablespoon of cumin, one teaspoon of pepper, two teaspoons of coriander, and one teaspoon of ground paprika to the frying onions and stir properly for about three minutes.
- Add a tin of chopped tomatoes, a tin of coconut milk, a tin of drained chickpeas, a pinch of salt, and ½ teaspoon of black pepper to the frying mixture; stir continuously for 1-2 minutes.
- Chop your coriander into small pieces, add to the pan, and add a zest of lime and citrus juice; stir continuously for about 2-3 minutes.
Your Chickpea Curry Sauce is ready to be enjoyed!