If you are seeking spicy palatable grub to satisfy your hunger and delight your vegan heart as well, then crispy, smoky buffalo cauliflower wings are the precise answer for your tongue. Its crunchy cauliflower florets will deliver to you a tasty memorable experience and increase its craving within your taste buds. The buffalo cauliflower wings dish is a meal for all-whether you’re vegan, gluten-free, paleo, keto, or thriving on a low-carb diet. This recipe canbe made well in accordance with all these diet settings. So, stop hesitating, make this mesmerizing meal now, and relish it all with your family and friends.
- 1 big head fresh Cauliflower
- Brown rice flour – ⅔ cup
- Almond flour – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh tomato paste – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder – 2 teaspoons
- Onion powder – 2 teaspoons
- Smoked paprika – 2 teaspoons
- Dried parsley – 1 teaspoon
- Hot sauce – ⅓ cup
- Vegan ranch dip (as you wish)
- Heat the oven. Turn on your oven and preheat it at 450°F. Then, take two baking sheets and line them with parchment paper.
- Mix the paste and powders. Take your blending bowl and pour almond flour, tomato paste, brown rice flour, onion powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and dried parsley inside it along with ⅔ cup of water. Now switch on the blender and let the ingredients mix until it turns into a smooth and thick batter. Take a clean bowl and pour in the batter.
- Cutting and coating the florets. Take the cauliflower head and cut it into small florets of around 2 inches in size. Add these lorets into the same bowl that contains the batter and toss these well until each cauliflower floret gets perfectly coated with the spicy batter.
- Take out the previously prepared baking sheets and start aligning your coated florets on them. Put the florets on the sheet in such a manner that each piece is well-spaced with the other and not touching. Now, bake the florets for 20-25 minutes. The baked florets do not get crispy by keeping them longer in the oven, so once you see crisp on the edges of the florets turn the heat off, bring them out, and wait for a couple of minutes for the florets to crisp up on the inside.
- Transfer the florets to a bowl, add some sauce. Finally, serve and enjoy the delicious buffalo cauliflower wings with your favorite homemade vegan ranch dip.