Banana Pancakes are one of the most universally acclaimed dishes, with its unique fluffy shape and rich blend of vitamins including fiber, proteins, and amino acids making it a delicacy in different parts of the world.
Banana oatmeal pancakes have become a staple in many households in recent times. Here, we will give a step-by-step rundown of how to make banana oatmeal pancakes from the comfort of your home.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ tablespoon of banana extract
- ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2/3 cup of rolled oatmeal
- 2/3 tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- Peel and mash banana thoroughly in a bowl until you get a paste.
- Break and beat eggs, mixing with banana paste.
- Add banana extract and cinnamon, mixing thoroughly with the paste.
- Pour rolled oats into a blender and process for 2-3 minutes until you get a fine texture.
- Mix blended oats with banana paste, add baking powder and a pinch of salt, and stir properly until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan and heat slightly.
- Using a ladle, scoop the mixed batter into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until you get a golden-brown color.
- Flip with a spatula and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat the cooking process until the batter is exhausted.
Your banana oatmeal pancakes are ready to be enjoyed and can be served with maple syrup or any other topping that suits you.