View this post on Instagram
Vegan Cocoa Puffson
Thank you for preparing a lovely recipe, Fit Green Mind! This vegan cocoa puffs add a perfect chocolate flavor packed with an awesome crunch.
Hello! To the healthiest cereal in the world! that consist no sugar, no oil, and no compromises in taste – we promise.
These vegan cocoa puffs are also very easy to make that can be ready fast in your breakfast and morning routine. With just a few ingredients needed and a few steps to follow to have that perfect morning.
- Flax egg (1 Tbsp. Flax meal+3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl add flax egg, peanut butter, maple syrup, plant milk, vanilla extract, mix well
- Then add oats flour and cocoa powder, salt mix well.
- Take a spoon of mixer and make small ball size shape
- Bake for 20 minutes in 175-degree C.