Need some quick, healthy dessert and snack recipes you can whip up without cooking or baking? These three Vegan No-Bake Desserts recipes are super-easy to make, highly nutritious, gluten-free, and vegan! They also come with chewy, crunchy textures, and an incredible mix of zesty, nutty flavors.
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- 6 ounces dark chocolate or chocolate of your choice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2/3 cup almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- Coarse sea salt optional, but worth it
- Melt the chocolate in a skillet over high heat, then add maple syrup and coconut oil. Once it thaws, sprinkle some stevia for more sweetness.
- On a baking sheet lined with mini cup cake liners, place one teaspoon of the melted chocolate and use the back of the spoon to slightly compress it onto the sides of the liners.
- Place the pan in a freezer for 30 minutes, then remove, place ½ teaspoon of almond butter at the bottom of each chocolate cup, and then return the tray to the freezer and leave it there for some ten more minutes.
- Afterward, remove from the freezer, and then sprinkle each chocolate cup with the rest of the chocolate, add some salt to taste, and then place back in the freezer for at least one hour.
- You can keep the cups in the freezer until you’re ready to serve them. Just set them aside for five minutes outside the freezer before serving.
No-Bake Key Lime Pie Bars
for the crust:
- ¾ cup oats
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 cup dates (about 10)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
for the filling:
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked for 2+ hours
- Juice of 3 limes (¼ cup + 2 tablespoons)
- Zest of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine the oats, pecan, dates, and coconut oil in a processor cup, then process the mixture into a grainy, sticky texture.
- Turn the mixture into an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper, then compress it firmly into the pan to form a crust.
- In a blender cup, toss in the soaked cashews, lime juice and zest, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and blend into a smooth, creamy paste.
- Turn the filling into the crust and freeze for at least 4-6 hours (best overnight).
- To serve, remove the pie from the freezer, leave it to thaw for five minutes under room temperature, then serve in slices.
Cherry Pie Energy Balls
- 1 ½ cup dried cherries, soaked for 15 minutes in warm water
- ½ cup Medjool dates pitted
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup quinoa flakes or gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- ½ cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Drain the soaked cherries and toss them in a processor cup together with dates, then pulse until the fruits begin to congeal (about 30 minutes).
- Throw in the cashews and pulse for another 30 seconds to crush the cashews and distribute them evenly in the mixture. Add cashew butter, and then blend until the mixture transforms into a dough. You can then add maple syrup if you want.
- Add quinoa flakes and pulse again until the dough becomes firm enough to mold easily.
- Scoop out about two tablespoons of the dough per time and mold them into bowls with your hands and set them on a plate. If you’re using the coconut flakes, roll the balls in it.
- Place the balls in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, and then serve. You can store them in a sealed container in a refrigerator for up to five days.
We hope you have chosen what to make to fill your tummy with these Vegan No-Bake Desserts!