View this post on Instagram
Fit Green mind provided a superb recipe that is reminiscent of a chocolate classic candy bar. And these homemade vegan snickers bars are crafted with better-for-you ingredients. That you can also share the enjoyment in every bite of this sweet and healthy chocolate classic candy bar. Surprisingly, it can made with just a few ingredients and a very simple step to follow to recreate a non-dairy chocolate bar.
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 115 gram melted chocolate
- 1 cup peanuts
- In a food processor add dates, peanut butter, salt, vanilla extract and blend all ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Take half date caramel and add oats flour mix well and make a nice dough. place this dough to a baking sheet and spread evenly. spread date caramel evenly over dough. Add peanuts and freeze it for one hour.
- Cut into even pieces and in each piece add melted chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy your vegan snickers.