View this post on Instagram
Vegan Lasagne Recipeon
Who knew vegan lasagna could be so delicious? This dairy-free Vegan Lasagne Recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients and tastes amazing. It’s the best! Thanks to Original RAWCRUSH for providing such an excellent recipe!
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove of garlic left whole
- 2 x 440g tinned whole tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 8 basil leaves
- Pink salt
For the lasagna:
- 1 packet of dried wheat pasta lasagna sheets
- 200g grated coconut cheese
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- ½ butternut pumpkin
- 2 capsicum
- 1 red onion
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium heat and add the onions and garlic.
- Heat the onions so they cook but do not burn.
- When they turn translucent, add your tomatoes and water.
- Simmer for 30 minutes then blend with a stick blender.
- Add torn basil and salt to taste.
- Layer the sauce, lasagna sheets, vegetables and cheese in a baking dish and bake in a moderate oven for 2 hours.
- Allow the lasagna to rest out of the oven for 20 minutes before