View this post on Instagram
Crispy Potato Cakeson
MANY thanks for your really professional work, Fit Green Mind. Leftover mashed potatoes aren’t very good if you just reheat them and serve them as is. You have to add something to them to make them tasty. Potato patties are a great way to use up this ingredient to make another recipe that is crisp, hot, and delicious.
- 800g/28,2 oz cooked potatoes
- 50g (raw weight) cooked couscous (or rice/bulgur)
- 3 Tbsp. polenta (optional)
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1/4 Tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup chili flakes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil for brushing
- Take cooked potatoes in a bowl and mashed it with the help of fork or potato masher. Add cooked couscous, polenta, salt, curry powder, garlic cloves, ginger, and chili flakes, mix well.
- Take one spoon of potato mixer and make potato cake repeat this process to other remaining ingredients.
- Put this cake into a baking dish and brushing oil in each cake.
- Bake for 200/400 for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your crispy potato cakes while hot!