Thank you very much, Rainbow plant Life for this delicious idea! This Cauliflower Dip recipe is a vegetarian take on this classic hot dip, made with tons of roasted cauliflower. It’s downright irresistible!
- 1/2 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 cup (140-150g) raw cashews
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (440g) cooked white beans
- 1 1/2 cups (160-170g) cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup (180mL) unsweetened plain almond milk or other nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup (~30-45g) nutritional yeast
- Place the chopped onions, chopped garlic, cashews, cannellini beans, cauliflower florets, hot sauce, coconut sugar, paprika, almond milk, and nutritional yeast in the inner pot of Instant Pot and stir well to combine.
- Secure the lid and set the Pressure Release to Sealing. Select the Pressure Cook/Manual setting and set to high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Once the 7-minute timer has completed and beeps, perform a quick pressure release by switching the Pressure Release knob from Sealing to Venting and open the pot.
- Open the pot and, and carefully transfer the mixture to a blender. Be sure to remove the center cap from the blender lid to vent steam, but cover the hole with a kitchen towel. Blend until the dip is smooth, thick, and creamy. Alternatively, you can use an immersion blender, but it will take several minutes, and the texture will be chunkier and not as smooth.
- Allow cooling for at least 15-20 minutes before serving.