With Vegan Breakfast Ideas and these bento box style recipes, you can whip up incredibly tasty, highly nutritious breakfasts in a breeze. These recipes pack a punch of vitamins, minerals, healthy proteins, carbs, and fats, plus antioxidants and even probiotics.
Breakfast 1: Yogurt Granola and Fruit Parfait
- 2 Kiwis
- 1/2 cup (125 g) soy yogurt (or other plant yogurt)
- 1/4 cup (30 g) fresh or frozen berries
- ½ cups roasted pecan and granola flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) pumpkin seeds (or sub ground flax seeds)
- 1 tablespoon cheese seeds
- Coconut flakes (optional garnish)
- Peel and slice the kiwis into one side of your bento box along with the raspberries.
- Pour soymilk into another compartment beside the fruits.
- Add the roasted pecan and granola flakes in the next compartment.
- Sprinkle the ground flax seeds, cheese seeds, and coconut flakes over the bento box, and that’s it. To serve, simply layer the contents of each compartment on a plate and enjoy a quick breakfast.
Morning Snack 1: Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich
- Whole-grain crackers
- 2 Ripe bananas
- Cut the crackers in half and apply peanut butter generously on one side of each piece.
- Cut the bananas into thick slices, then sandwich them in between two coated pieces of crackers. It goes well with slices of orange or any fruit of your choice.
Breakfast 2: Mashed Bean and Avocado Sandwich
- ½ cup pinto bean
- 1 tbsp of salsa
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 pieces whole bean bread
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup Chives
- 1 tomato
- Ripe Avocado
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the pinto bean with salsa, cumin, and paprika, then mash up the ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Layer one slice of the whole bean bread with baby spinach and the mashed mixture, chives, tomato slices, and ripe avocado.
- Next, drizzle some siracha hot sauce and freshly ground pepper on the layers, and then cover them up with the other slice of the whole bean bread. You can serve with some strawberries on the side.
Morning Snack 2: Oranges With Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Orange
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 5 dried figs
- Place orange slices on one end of your bento box, and right next to them, place a compartment with roasted peanuts, and then place the dried figs next to them.
Breakfast 3: Chunky Monkey Banana Sandwich
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon roasted coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon Canadian Maple Syrup
- Spread a generous amount of almond butter or any nut butter on the bread slices, sprinkle some hemp seeds, and cut thick slices of bananas.
- Sprinkle the maple syrup on top, and then cover with the other slice of bread. You can serve with fresh grapes.
Snack 3: Rice Cake With Greens
- 2 pieces of rice cake
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Place a compartment containing the salsa and avocado besides the rice cake pieces in the bento box and on the other end of the box a mix of greens.
- Also, top the cake rice with fresh basil.
With these Vegan Breakfast Ideas we are sure that you will have a Good Morning and a productive day!